“Her Video Call Changed Everything... I Wasn’t Ready for What She Did 😳”

We hadn’t talked in a while. She was always busy. I was always pretending I didn’t care. But that night… I don’t know what changed. Maybe she missed me. Maybe she needed more than just a text. Maybe she knew I’d been craving her. The clock hit 1:45 AM, and my phone vibrated. Incoming video call. I hesitated. I hadn’t seen her in weeks. I wasn’t sure I was ready. But curiosity won. I answered. The screen lit up, and there she was. Hair messy, lips wet, just a big t-shirt and no bra. Lying on her bed, biting her finger. Eyes locked on mine. > “I’ve been thinking about you,” she said. “And I’m so wet it’s driving me insane…” She flipped the camera. I saw her thighs spread open… fingers teasing herself under the covers. She looked back at me. > “I want you to watch. Don’t talk. Just stroke yourself with me…” I was stunned. Hard. Speechless. She moaned my name over and over again, and with every gasp, every curve she showed, I forgot how to breathe. She didn’t stop until we both exploded. After the call, she just smiled and said: > “Next time, I’ll use both hands.” Click. Call ended. And I just sat there... shaking, satisfied, wanting more. --- 😈 Wanna experience this too? Real girls. Real pleasure. Real moans. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ Tap here to join my dirty VC zone πŸ’¦ 3 girls are live right now. No cam needed. Just your phone… and your imagination πŸ”₯ --- πŸ’Έ Support Me If You Came Loved the story? Got a little release from it? 😏 Send me a naughty tip πŸ’• πŸ‘‰ πŸ’¦ Tip Me If You Came 😈